Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6

Today I am thankful for NMSU! I love my school back home! I love the friendly and helpful people, I love the atmosphere, and I love how everything is done! University here is different from home in many ways. This change has really made me appreciate everything that NMSU is. Tomorrow I get to register for classes for my sixth semester in college. Crazy! But, I am so in love with the process. I sat down, picked out my classes, fit them into a schedule and I'm ready to go! Tomorrow, when registration opens up for Crimson Scholars, I will go on the internet, type in some numbers and hit submit! It really is as simple as that! The process of signing up for classes here at Birmingham was so different! I messed around with papers and talked to many different people, most of whom didn't know anything and I was stressed out the whole time! I am thankful that tomorrow's process will be so easy! I am also thankful for the NMSU staff within the psychology department who have answered any questions I had right away! They are very on top of it!
I really am loving my experience here in England, but being in a foreign country with a completely different schooling system has made me appreciate everything back at my home school SO much more! I am grateful for friendliness, attentiveness, and punctuality at New Mexico State! I know being back at school will mean so much more for me than it already does! So proud to be an Aggie!!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment