Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4

Finally!! I am back on my laptop! You probably couldn't tell, but the last few blog posts were from my phone. My computer caught a virus and was really sick. I couldn't get to different websites or work certain programs; I couldn't even pull up my blog on my laptop! But, I am so glad to be able to post from my laptop again! Now I can get the font I want and make it look just perfect (and you all know how important that is to me)!

My thanks today goes out to the IT guy who fixed my laptop. I am very thankful for the 'techies' because without them, I couldn't do anything! I'm lucky I can use Word! I'm not quite sure how I figured this blog out by myself! I am not a computer person, so I am very dependent on their help. The man that helped me today was very helpful and never made me feel dumb for not knowing what was wrong with my laptop. He told me that he would take a general look- over of my laptop and hit all the areas that I thought were sick and possibly find other ones. He was wonderful! I came back two hours later and he said everything was good to go! I'm so glad that my laptop is running smoothly and that the process was so easy! What a relief!

Thanks to all you techies who make life a little easier for us non- computer knowing folk. I know many are very grateful for your knowledge and skill!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment