Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 3

Today I am thankful for lazy days!! Two out of the last three have been lazy and they have been wonderful!! I'm thankful for the rest and rejuvenation that lazy days bring! I sometimes feel super productive on lazy days! Sounds like a contradiction, but it's not. It's more of a surprise! When you mentally, physically, and emotionally go into a lazy day, you know that it is going to be purely for your own personal enjoyment of perfect, lethargic splendor! So, when you do anything productive, you feel like you have conquered the world! Even if it's a very small world. That's pure logic if you think about it! Now I know that I couldn't go into every day as a lazy day, accomplish great things, and therefore feel extra awesome about my achievements. That would be tiring and then lazy days wouldn't hold their perfectness! Accomplishments on lazy days are simply a bonus; a boost to the lazy and relaxed spirit. Lazy days are meant to be calming. Lazy, productive days happen only every so often and should be especially cherished! But, I am perfectly content with simply being thankful for the simplist of lazy days and the glory that they hold!

Until tomorrow's productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment