Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19

Today, I am thankful for my daddy! I got to talk to him today and it just made me so very happy! I love getting to talk to just him sometimes because he always gives me great insight and great advice! It's his job to watch out for me and he does a very good job! I am thankful for his love and guidance! I love that he tells me that he is proud of me! It's that kind of encouragement that keeps me going! We can laugh and joke and talk about anything, but the conversation always ends with I love you and I'm proud of you! I am so glad that he is my daddy! I'm so excited to see him and my mommy in just 23 days here in this beautiful country to show them my city and university! He is very prepared and so excited! I am too!! I love you Daddy!!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment