Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11

Today I am thankful for our veterans! I am thankful for their service to our country, for their fight to keep the red, white, and blue the land of the free and the home of the brave. It takes very courageous people to sign up to defend their country. They are signing up to defend their families and friends, but also to defend what our country stands for. I am so proud to be an American with such freedoms and such courageous people to fight for those freedoms. I am lucky enough to know a few veterans. My Grandpa Legan served in the US Army. My Granddaddy Amend served as a Lt. Col. in the US Air Force. My Uncle Jim served in the US Air Force. My cousin Tony served in the US Army. My dear friend Fletcher is currently in the US Army. I am thankful for each and every one of them. I'm grateful for the love they show me and the things they have taught me. They served their country proudly and I am proud to know them! My God continue to bless America and may He bless the veterans, the current military men and women fighting for this country, and the future men and women to fight for this country!

Thank a veteran today! Its important!

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment