Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 23, November 24, and November 25

On November 23rd, I was thankful for the wizarding world of Harry Potter! Mo and I went to the Warner Brothers Studio tour of the Making of Harry Potter. It was magnificent! One of the coolest things I have ever seen! The magic that J. K. Rowling brought to this world has touched more than a generation. Everybody can enjoy the world that Harry Potter lives in and everybody can learn from what it teaches us. I'm thankful for all that I have learned and the joy that the characters and the story bring to not only me, but a lot of my friends and family.

On November 24th, I was thankful for the city of London. We went on a hop- on, hop- off bus tour of the entire city. We learned so much about various parts of the city of London and the city was Westminster. London is the most amazing city! It just continues and continues. There are so many different types of architecture styles and parks and art works throughout the city. There was just so much to see and we did a pretty good job of seeing a lot. We learned and just had a super fun day! 

Today, November 25th, I am thankful for Christmas. Sounds silly since it's November, but Christmas is only one month away! Birmingham's sister city is Frankfurt and every year before Christmas, there is a Frankfurt Christmas festival here in Birmingham. We went and walked around the festival/ market today and it was very cool! It was very well done! It makes me even more super excited for Christmas! I continue to enjoy my time here, but I am ready for Christmas with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment