Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 21

Today, I am thankful for communication! And I'm very thankful for the people in my life who make it so easy! I have surrounded myself with awesome people! I can talk with my friends openly about anything. I think it's really important that I can talk with my friends and work things out. I'm glad that I can tell people exactly what I mean and they can do the same. Communication is the key to any relationship. I have always believed that! Communicating with and understanding what people are trying to convey is important to keeping any relationship trusting and happy. I am happy in all my relationships! My friends are honest with me and we get along great! I'm glad that I can talk with them about anything! I'm glad that we communicate so well! 

I just communicated with Mo and he is getting on his plane in El Paso!! I am so excited to see him tomorrow and I'm excited for our adventure to begin!! Prayers for safe travels would be awesome! Thanks!

Talk to you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment