Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12

Today I am thankful for emails. Without emails, my life would be a lot more difficult. Emails allow me to chat with my family, friends, teachers, and advisers. Without emails, I wouldn't have the confirmation of train and plane tickets, I wouldn't be able to communicate with my home university, I wouldn't know what my final assessments are, and I wouldn't be bothered by every pin that goes up on Pinterest. Oh wait, I don't like those Pinterest emails- I could do without them! But all in all, emails make this study abroad adventure do-able. They make it stress- free for me to plan out my schedule, here and at home for next semester. They allow me to pester the helpful people in the psychology departments, both at NMSU and at UoB, with all the questions I can come up with. They give me a smile when my mommy forwards pictures of corgis, cats, and other funny things or when my daddy checks up on me, telling me that he is proud of me. Emails are wonderful things to me! They aren't quite snail mail (don't lie, everyone loves getting snail mail), but emails are one of things I look forward to in my day! Someone please remind me that I was once thankful for emails after I start a big girl job and begin to get hundreds of them a day! Until that time, I will still enjoy getting email and the news and smiles they bring!

I'll have another, actual blog post up tomorrow about Warwick, Bath, and Stratford- Upon- Avon!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment