Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Figured This Out!


I figured this out!!! I created a blog, added a photo, and I will learn the hang of this!! I felt it an appropriate time to do so- seeing as I leave in five days! 

Leaving on Friday is so much more exciting than scary! I am so ready for my journey to begin! If you didn't know, I am going to study abroad in the United Kingdom. I will be going to the University of Birmingham in Birmingham, England. Birmingham is the second largest city in England, after London. Its located in the West Midlands, just an hour and a half northwest from London. At Uni (that's what the Brits call it), I will be studying psychology. All of the classes that I take will go toward my major and will transfer as a pass/ fail transfer credit to my home university- New Mexico State University. I will be living in student housing off campus with four or five other flatmates. I'm not sure if they will be British or international like me. I'm excited either way. I'm ready to learn about different cultures and lifestyles! I can't wait to meet new people and be in a new environment! 

Now, I need to go continue packing. Hope this blog thing is really going to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment